Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Stories - September 26th

Update on earlier post: Vikings won...despite Old Man Favre tossing two INTs. Yes, I spell his name wrong on purpose because I hate him. I really wish we could of somehow traded for Mike Vick or something, that 40 year old man needs to go sit in his Lazy Boy.


Anyways, I don't really know what I want to do with this day yet so for now I'm just going to tell a story that I think is kind of funny. Today we're going back to yesteryear as I recount one of my more humorous tales from my baseball playing days as a high school freshman. Hopefully this isn't a "you had to be there" tale, but if it is...who cares, I'll probably be the only one to read this.

So to set the stage I'm sitting in the locker room with my friends Bilbo and Mark. Also in the room are a few random guys, this guy Comstock and a senior Fike. Now to give a little background Fike is a triple black belt whose dad runs the local karate school. Plus he's about 6' 5 250 pounds of solid muscle. Comstock on the other hand is about 5'8 and 175 pounds. Fike also has this girlfriend, Jessica, who he's very protective of, so of course, Comstock waltzes up and asks, "Hey Fike what would you do if I made out with Jessica?"

Fike looks up with a glare in his eye and mutters, "Chop your head off with my hand."

Comstock, unable to take a hint, says, "Ok, but what if I just touched her?"

Without missing a beat Fike gets up and stares down at Comstock and says, "If you touched her? Well I'd have to rip both your hearts out with my hands and make you eat them before you die. How's that sound Comstock?"

Comstock finally senses he's in trouble and bows his head and walks away and Fike turns his head to Mark, whose like 5'4 120 and says, "You got anything to say about it faggot?"

Mark looks like a little dog who just got yelled at, and is practically crying as Fike turns away and goes back to cleaning his catcher's gear.

Well see ya next time. Some time, same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment