Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blog Update - October 16

So, lately I've been doing a lot of writing on bleacherreport.com because it provides a bigger audience than this blog and thought that maybe I'd just stick to writing about games on this blog. However, I just found a new website, bitmob.com that basically does the same thing bleacherreport does, but for video games. Since I'm going to posting a lot on both of those sites it's going to be difficult to find time to do both those and post on this blog. I think what's going to happen is I'll use this to post random thoughts and then try to post up links to bitmob and bleacherreport for any easy way to keep up with both. If I can think of another way to use this I will, but for now just expect the number of posts to go down a lot and just be a source to post links to stuff and maybe some thinks I don't want to post on the other two sites. Anyways, this is mostly for myself because it's not like I've put enough time in this to get any followers, but for now this is the end of my blog in it's current form. It was a short, but fun run. It will still serve it's purpose, just not near as often as it did before.

See ya next time. Some time, same place....actually now it's probably going to be a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment