Friday, October 1, 2010

Warcaft Wedsenday - September 29

Ok, internet has been terrible of late and I haven't been able to play any wow lately. That said I've seen some things that really have me excited for Cata.

First off, we're getting back Honor titles. Back in the day when the titles were implemented I wasn't at the level cap nor did I have a good internet connection (story of my life it seems) and I couldn't play enough to ever really get a title, but dad gum did I think they looked cool. I think it's a neat idea to have to go out and earn a sweet title for your faction, hopefully that means more world pvp, but we'll see. As I've said in the past I always was a fan of world pvp, even when I was trying to level in Hillsbrad and got dominated by Alliance everywhere I went. But still the idea of total war all across the land is very compelling.This is the World of WARcraft after all. I might even have to transfer over to a pvp server before the expansive drops.

The other big thing I think looks cool is the archeology skill. Anytime I can get some more insight into the lore of wow I'm all for it. Hopefully they can make this fun and compelling and not just a stupid grind to get a cool mount. Not that it's not cool because that thing is banging and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully next week I can get some playing time in or I might have to change this theme day for awhile. See ya next time. Some time, same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment