Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update to the Update- October 28

So, I think I'm officially back to posting here for when I get the fancy to talk about video games/life. bitmob.com just wasn't doing it for me because I'd rather write review/news/experience stuff rather than the list type things they do. It's a great site, just not for me. I'm still pretty heavily invested in bleacher report though so this blog won't be updated as much as I would maybe like, but I'm going to try and write about games at least once a week as long as I have something to talk about. Of course, this is more for me to talk about cool things for fun than for people to look at them, but I plan to have some fun with this. Anyways, enough about that, expect a new post about Fallout 3 this weekend because I've been playing the crap out of that as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment