Friday, October 1, 2010

Total Sports Tuesday - September 28

Note: Internet's been pretty crappy this week so I'm posting all my past entries today. Hopefully this doesn't happen much anymore.


Well, the Vikings finally won a game a couple days ago. I can't say I'm really that much more hopeful for the season. I mean, here's the thing, this is obviously a quarterback league (which is unfortunate because I miss the days of defense and ball control winning games) and ours is terrible. Favre may of gotten that one TD on Sunday, but only because Harvin made a great diving catch, and he still managed to throw two INTs...against the Lions!? I'm sorry, but how is this guy better than Tavarious Jackson? Or for that matter Donovan McNabb? It just seems like he's finally showing signs of aging and I really don't see how the Vikings will even make the play-offs unless he starts to pick it up a lot. It's pretty sad too because everywhere else (except WR) seems primed to make a Super Bowl run...let's be honest, Adrian Peterson is easily the best RB in the League.

In other news, preseason basketball starts soon. I really can't wait because basketball is probably my favorite sport...I watch at least one game per day during the season and probably watch well over a hundred games per year. Plus, let's be honest, just seeing what the Heat are going to do is going to be amazing. Then you have Amare in New York and Durant continuing what he started over in Europe. And you always have to watch out for the Lakers and their defense of the 'ship. Oh, and I can't wait to see Gilbert Arenas and John Wall in the same backcourt together. I could literally go on all day, but I think I'll quit for now and come back in a few days with a league preview.

See ya next time. Some time, same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment